The MEDA Legislative Committee consists of all Board Members including Ex-Officio Members, MEDA Members who qualify as “active” and request to serve on the Committee, balanced political party representation, agency representatives and Legislators serve as Ex Officio to the Committee to serve as informational resources to the Committee.
Legislative Proposal Form - fill out if you would like MEDA to consider an issue.
During the Session:
You are welcome to join the MEDA Legislative Committee Conference Call every Tuesday morning at 7:00am throughout the Legislative session.
- MEDA VIDEO: SUPPORT HB52 ~ Don't let the sun set!
- MEDA Legislative Priorities
- MDOC Ec Dev Program Guide
- MEDA Tri-Fold "Don't Let the Sun Set" Brochure of 2019 Programs
- MEDA Success Story SLIDESHOW
- Program Map of Projects
- MMEC Map of Projects